Win 2 x VIP tickets to Andy Murray Live in Glasgow on 21st September brought to you in partnership with Jaguar.
- The competition is open to all UK residents, 18 years old or over, excluding households of employees of David Lloyd Leisure, their agents or anyone professionally associated with this promotion.
- No purchase necessary to enter, Internet access is required.
- The competition opens when the Facebook post is shared at 12pm on 12/09/16 and closes at midnight on 16/09/16
How to enter:
- To enter, members must nominate their doubles partner by commenting on the post with their partners full name. Competition is open to existing members and non-members of David Lloyd Clubs. Winners will be selected at random. No cash or prize alternative.
- One entry per person. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’ or any other automated means, that persons entries will be disqualified and any prize awarded will be void.
- By participating in the promotion, entrants license and grant the promoter an exclusive, royalty free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display such content for any purpose in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability. Participants agree not to assert any moral rights in relation to such use where the moral rights in respect of the content are theirs to assert. Participants warrant that the materials contain no copyright materials, are their original works, have not been copied, in whole or in part, from any third party and they have full authority to grant these rights. Participants also warrant that any person featured has given their express permission and/or any child (under 18 years) has parental or guardian consent.
- 2 x VIP tickets to Andy Murray Live on 21st September. VIP tickets include:
- Sponsors Lunch and Q&A with Andy Murray
- Tennis Clinic, hosted by Tim Henman
- VIP tickets to the live event
- Hotel room at Dakota Deluxe for 1 x night of 21st September
- NB. The winners will need to cover all travel expenses associated with attending the event
- The winners will be drawn within 48 hours of the closing date.
- The winner will be chosen by a random computerised system from all entries correctly submitted via Facebook in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- No responsibility can be accepted for any entries that cannot be made, are incomplete, corrupted, delayed or not received for any reason whatsoever.
- The winner will be notified by a Facebook message within 72 hours of win date. The winner must claim their prize within 5 days of the notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the promotion rules.
- The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other form of compensation. In the event for any reason the prize winner does not take any element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize, unless otherwise agreed.
- The winners will be required to take part in a tennis clinic, and do so at their own risk, Jaguar or David Lloyd cannot be held responsible for any injury
- Winners must abide by the event ticket terms and conditions
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You are providing your information to David Lloyd Leisure and not to Facebook.
- The Promoter’s decisions regarding all promotional matters will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into. By entering the promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Data Controller for the purposes of the administration of this promotion and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. All entry instructions form part of the rules.