Terms and Conditions
1. The writing competition is open to children living in the UK aged 5-11 years old. They can be any length to a maximum of 1000 words. Entries from children of David Lloyd Clubs team are not permitted.
2. To enter the Competition, your entry must be received online by 5pm on Sunday 7th March 2021.
3. When submitting your Competition entry, you must complete the online form including your name, parent or guardian name, age, e-mail address and agree that if you are one of the winning 10 entries to have your story read as part of storytime.
4. The winning entries will be shared on our social media pages. By entering the competition, you must be happy for us to share your story & name with our other members on social media.
5. You may only send one entry to the Competition.
6. Each age category will have five winning entries, each of those will have their story read as part of storytime and a signed book from celebrity author Jo Simmons. The overall winner will receive a signed book from Jo, have their story read by Jo as part of story time and receive a 12-month family membership to their local David Lloyd Club.
7. The winner of the national final will be selected by 21st March and the guardian of the winner contacted by e-mail.
8. The prizes will be sent to the winners by 31st March 2021.
9. The prizes cannot be exchanged or transferred by you and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other prizes.
10. The name of the prize winners will be made available to those who send an SAE to the following address David Lloyd Leisure, PO BOX 439, Hatfield, Herts, AL10 1EF. The decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. All entries and copyright in them automatically become the property of David Lloyd Leisure.
12. Promoter: David Lloyd Leisure, The Hangar, Mosquito Way, Hatfield, Herts, AL10 9AX.