Glamp @ David Lloyd Clubs
1. Where is the camp located?
[email protected] Lloyd Clubs is located within David Lloyd Clubs Hampton, Staines Rd, Twickenham, Feltham TW2 5JD
2. What dates is the site open?
The site is open 9 – 15 August 2021 inclusive with the two night breaks starting on 9th, 11th and 13th August.
3. What are the accommodation options?
Accommodation is on an all-inclusive basis, in a luxury bell tent sleeping 2 adults and up to 3 children.
4. What facilities are in each tent?
Each 5m bell tent will be furnished with a double and two single beds, with proper mattresses, crisp Egyptian cotton bed sheets, duvets and pillows, elegant throws and boho cushions. Lighting is battery powered. There are three fire-pits around the site, with kindling and wood supplied. Shared luxury loos are located within the campgrounds. Please note there is strictly no cooking permitted within the tent, or the use of candles or oil/gas lanterns. There are no sockets available in the tents, charging banks for mobile phones are located in the central reception tent.
5. Can I cook outside the tent?
No, but a seated restaurant, take-out food and a fully stocked bar can all be found in the Club Room, two minutes’ walk from the camp site. There will be a special BBQ event within the Club across the week. Do check out the times on the daily “What’s on” board.
6. Are there toilets?
Shared toilets are located within the Glamp site, as well as toilets at the club.
7. Are there shower facilities?
There are shower facilities within the locker rooms which also offer hairdryers with mirrors within the club.
8. Is there security?
Yes the site will have 24-7 security.
9. Is this a campsite for members as well?
No. A break at [email protected] Lloyd Clubs is separate to a membership at David Lloyd Clubs. Membership does not permit access to the site.
1. What is included?
A stay at [email protected] David Lloyd Clubs is on an all-inclusive basis, with breakfast, lunch and dinner provided, plus snacks plus alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks (alcoholic drinks will be limited to standard brands).
2. What activities are included?
Glampers will receive full access to David Lloyd Hampton, from 2pm on their arrival day until 6pm on their departure day.
3. Do I need to bring towels? Bed linen?
Nope. Fresh towels will be provided each day and fresh bed linen ready on the beds at the start of every break.
4. Can I invite friends and family to join us for the day?
Unfortunately, not. This is an exclusive glamp site and only those named on the booking will be granted access.
5. Can I give my break away?
Sorry the breaks are non-transferable and only to be taken by you. If you are unable to attend, we will offer if to another deserving party.
6. Will this be available across other dates this summer?
These breaks are currently being trialed. If successful, David Lloyd Clubs would look into offering more breaks in the future. However, there will be no more breaks available this summer.
How to book
A stay at [email protected] David Lloyd Clubs DL cannot be purchased. These holidays will be gifted to those who deserve them the most.
Nominations are now open for 2-night breaks. Do you know a family who have been hit hard by the past 18 months? Or a frontline worker who deserves a 2-night retreat? Nominate them here. But hurry, all nominations must be received by Thursday 22nd July. All nominations will go into a lucky dip and winners will be notified by Monday 26th July.
What to bring
Here’s some suggested items not to forget:
- Personal toiletries & medication
- Night clothes – onesies are encouraged!
- Some warm layers for the British summer evenings
- Sun cream for the sunny days by the outdoor pool plus rain macs for the inevitable August showers
- Gym kit - we’ll be laying on some special classes if you fancy working up a sweating or some sunrise yoga
- Swim wear – (do bring an extra set) – goggles + swim hats
- Favourite cuddly toys
- Torch – a headtorch is very handy
- That book you’ve been meaning to read
- Only those named on the booking will be permitted access to the site
- Bookings are not transferable
- Respect your fellow glampers and neighbours – noise to be kept to a minimum after 9pm
- No BBQs, oil/gas lanterns, candles or naked flames permitted within the bell tents or glamp site, aside from the fire pit area. Firepits are not to be moved from their designated space.
- No smoking or vaping on the site.
- No vehicles allowed on the glamp site, secure parking is provided near the entrance to the site and our team will assist you with transferring your luggage to your accommodation
- No pets allowed.