David Lloyd Clubs @home - Membership T&Cs
1. Membership @home gives you access to online content through the David Lloyd Clubs app.
2. Membership @home is currently available free of charge to anyone over 18. We may decide to withdraw the @home membership or charge a fee in future. We will let you know in advance if we decide to do this, and you will have the option to end your @home membership or to upgrade to a full club membership.
3. Membership @home is accessed by downloading the David Lloyd app from Google Play (Android) or the App Store (iPhone). You will need a compatible device and an internet connection to use the app.
4. Membership @home does not give you access to any of our clubs.
5. You exercise at your own risk.
6. We recommend getting medical advice before doing any physical activity.
7. By clicking and acknowledging, you are confirming that you are over 18 years of age, have read and agree to the Terms & Conditions and the Member Health Declaration.
Member Health Declaration
Members have their own individual level of experience when it comes to exercising. They each have responsibility for their own health, and exercise always carries its own risks.
As a member, you must:
1. Only use equipment you know how to use safely.
2. Make yourself aware of any rules and instructions as to how to use equipment, including all warning notices displayed, and follow them. This includes engaging all available safety features prior to use.
3. Exercise only within your capabilities and take care for your own safety.
4. If you have a medical condition which may impact on your ability to exercise safely you should also consult your GP before exercising.