Class and DL Kids Bookings
CLASS BOOKING POLICY
- Class bookings can be made online or via the mobile app from 8pm, 9 days in advance or 8 days in advance at reception, in person or over the phone.
- All courses are available for booking once published on the timetable except for All Stars which is subject to a Priority Booking window.
- Members can book classes on the day at any David Lloyd Leisure Club* if spaces are available.
- Vantage members can book classes up to 9 days in advance online at any David Lloyd Leisure Club* or 8 days in advance via reception.
- Booking rights follow peak and off-peak membership access rights.
- Classes can be booked for any person connected with your membership package.
- Bookings for junior members under 14 years of age can only be made by an adult (parent or guardian). Any adult linked to a child’s membership may make the booking.
- Certain classes are restricted by age group. Junior members can only be booked onto a class that is appropriate for their age.
- All chargeable classes and courses must be paid for in full at the time of booking. Refunds will only apply if 24 hours notice of cancellation is given for the class booking time or before the first instance of a course.
- If you do not turn up to a class booking or cancel with less than 2 hours advance notice, a ‘no show’ or ‘late cancellation’ strike will apply.
- Three late class cancellations or no-show strikes in any 30 day period will result in the loss of advanced booking rights for 1 week (7 days).
- If you arrive after the scheduled start time of a class, the instructor reserves the right to deny entry if deemed unsafe and another member may take your place.
- Member guests can participate in classes if spaces are available at the time of the session. The guest will need to have a valid guest pass to access the club.
Download the FAQs guide here