Class and DL Kids Bookings
CLASS BOOKING POLICY
- Class bookings can be made online or via the mobile app from 8pm, 9 days in advance or 8 days in advance at reception, in person or over the phone.
- All courses are available for booking once published on the timetable except for All Stars which is subject to a ‘Priority Booking’ window, with the exception of All Stars by Direct Debit.
- All chargeable classes or courses, with the exception of All Stars courses by Direct Debit, must be paid for at the time of booking. Refunds will only apply if at least 24 hours’ notice of cancellation is given for the class or before the first instance of a course.
- Members can book classes, from 8pm the previous evening, at any David Lloyd Club* if spaces are available.
- Platinum and Vantage members can book classes up to 9 days in advance at any David Lloyd Club* if booking through the app/online, or up to 8 days in advance via reception.
- Booking rights follow peak and off-peak membership access rights.
- Classes can be booked for any person connected with your membership package.
- Bookings for junior members under 14 years of age can only be made by an adult (parent or guardian). Any adult linked to a child’s membership may make the booking.
- Certain classes are restricted by age group. Junior members can only be booked onto a class that is appropriate for their age.
- If you do not turn up to a class booking a ‘no show’ notification will apply.
- If you cancel a class which has been fully booked at any point, you will receive a ‘cancellation’ notification if the space is not rebooked by another member. Cancellation notifications do not apply to classes that do not become full.
- Three class cancellations or no-show notifications in any 30 day period will result in the loss of advanced booking rights for 1 week (7 days).
- If you arrive after the scheduled start time of a class, the instructor reserves the right to deny entry if deemed unsafe and another member may take your place.
- Member guests can participate in classes if spaces are available at the time of the session but cannot be booked. The guest will need to have a valid guest pass to access the club.
* Excluding Harbour ClubsDownload the FAQs guide here