Terms and Conditions
Win one of 50 ELEMIS Gym Collection Kits (25 ladies, 25 mens) worth between £35.50 and £45.
The competition is open to all UK residents, 18 years old or over, excluding households of employees of David Lloyd Clubs, their agents or anyone professionally associated with this promotion.
- No purchase necessary to enter, Internet access is required.
- The prize competition opens when the Facebook and Twitter posts are shared on Tuesday 4th October 2016 and closes at 23:59 on Tuesday 11th October 2016.
Prizes: One of 50 ELEMIS Gym Collection Kits (25 ladies, 25 mens) worth between £35.50 and £45.
How to enter:
To enter into the competition, answer the question on the competition post on Facebook, in the comments field - or, reply on Twitter. There will be one post – one entry is allowed per person.
- One entry per person. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’ or any other automated means, that persons entries will be disqualified and any prize awarded will be void.
- By participating in the promotion, entrants license and grant the promoter an exclusive, royalty free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display such content for any purpose in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability. Participants agree not to assert any moral rights in relation to such use where the moral rights in respect of the content are theirs to assert. Participants warrant that the materials contain no copyright materials, are their original works, have not been copied, in whole or in part, from any third party and they have full authority to grant these rights. Participants also warrant that any person featured has given their express permission and/or any child (under 18 years) has parental or guardian consent.
- Winners will be entitled to one of 50 ELEMIS Gym Collection Kids (25 ladies, 25 mens) worth between £35.50 and £45.
- Competition is open to existing members and non- members of David Lloyd Clubs. Winners will be selected at random.
- No cash alternative.
- The name and county of residence of the winners will be available on request after 11/10/2016 from the Marketing Department, David Lloyd Clubs Limited, The Hangar, Mosquito Way, Hatfield AL10 9AX.
- The prize draws will be drawn within one week of the closing date (11/10/16).
- The winners will be chosen by a random computerised system from all entries correctly submitted via Facebook or Twitter in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- No responsibility can be accepted for any entries that cannot be made, are incomplete, corrupted, delayed or not received for any reason whatsoever.
- The winners will be notified by a Facebook message or Tweet within 72 hours of being contacted. The winners must claim their prize within 5 days of the notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the promotion rules.
- The prizes will be distributed by Royal Mail to address supplied at time of prize claim. Please allow 30 working days for delivery from confirmation of address.
- The Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other form of compensation. In the event for any reason the prize winner does not take any element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize, unless otherwise agreed.
- The winners may be required to take part in publicity resulting from these prize draws.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Twitter. You are providing your information to David Lloyd Clubs and not to Facebook or Twitter.
- The Promoter’s decisions regarding all promotional matters will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into. By entering the promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Data Controller for the purposes of the administration of this promotion and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. All entry instructions form part of the rules.