Win Andy Murray live tickets!
Thanks to @Jaguaruk, we are offering one lucky person the chance to win a once in a lifetime opportunity for you plus a friend to take part in a tennis coaching clinic with 2 times Wimbledon champion Sir Andy Murray as well as VIP tickets to Andy Murray Live in the evening. To be in with a chance of winning, simply comment below why you deserve to be there and the best answer will win. One runner up will receive two tickets to the evening event. T&C’s apply. Good luck!
Prize details and T&Cs
1. The prize is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
2. The first place prize is two places at Andy Murray’s tennis clinic with lunch and ringside VIP seats for the evening event.
3. The second place prize is two silver tickets for the evening event.
4. Winners must be willing to travel to the event and cover their own travel expenses and any necessary accommodation costs as these will not be covered by David Lloyd Leisure or Jaguar Land Rover Ltd.
1. No purchase necessary. Internet connection required.
2. Entries are limited to one per person, from 9am on 25th October 2017 to 5pm on 29th October 2017. Entries will not be accepted after 5pm on 29th October 2017.
3. Entries are achieved by commenting on the Facebook post about this competition by David Lloyd Leisure.
4. Only David Lloyd Leisure Facebook page fans who submit an answer will be entered into the draw. Entrants must hold an active David Lloyd Leisure membership at the time of entry.
5. The winners will be chosen based on the two best answers provided to the question asked and will be notified within 7 working days of the competition end date. If a prize is unclaimed, David Lloyd Leisure will select a new winner from the remaining competition entries. No discussion will be entered into concerning the outcome.
6. The winners will be notified via Facebook shortly after the closing date/time.
7. The prize must be accepted within one working day from when the winner is notified. The ticket collection will then be organised with the winners post acceptance.
8. This competition is open to UK residents aged 18 or over. Employees of David Lloyd Leisure, the companies or organisations with whom the competition or offer is being run, their agents or anyone directly connected with the promotion are not eligible to participate in the competition.
9. No responsibility can be accepted by David Lloyd Leisure for entries lost, delayed, mislaid or not received due to any technical or unforeseen errors.
10. Prizes are as stated only and no cash alternatives will be given. The promoter has the full and free right to alter arrangements or prizes should circumstances change.
11. A list of the names of prize winners will be made available to those who send an SAE to the following address David Lloyd Leisure, PO BOX 439, Hatfield, Herts, AL10 1EF. The decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. All entries and copyright in them automatically become the property of David Lloyd Leisure.
13. The Facebook username of the winners may appear on David Lloyd Leisure's Facebook page and on the David Lloyd Leisure website.
14. All entrants to competitions and offers are deemed to have accepted these rules and agreed to be bound by them and agree to co-operate in publicity which includes but is not limited to: Highlighting participation and winners being announced on social media channels such as Facebook and Twitter, publishing of winners’ names in our e-mail communications and website, use of the winners’ names in press releases.
15. Promoter: David Lloyd Leisure, The Hangar, Mosquito Way, Hatfield, Herts, AL10 9AX in conjunction with Jaguar Land Rover Limited; Abbey Road, Whitley, Coventry, CV3 4LF.
16. This competition is in no way endorsed or administered by Facebook, Twitter or their subsidiaries and they cannot be held accountable for the promotion of this competition.