1. The prize is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
2. The prize for one winner is a six month family membership (2 adults and 2 children aged under 18).
1. No purchase necessary.
2. Entries are limited to one per person and will not be accepted after .
3. The winner will be selected at random and will be notified via e-mail within 14 working days of the competition end date. If the prize is unclaimed, David Lloyd Leisure will select a new winner at random from the remaining competition entries. No discussion will be entered into concerning the outcome.
4. The prize must be redeemed within six months from when the winner is notified. The membership can commence immediately if the winner wishes; prior to the opening of the club gaining entry to any other David Lloyd Club (and Harbour Club Kensington).
5. This competition is open to UK residents aged 18 or over. Employees of David Lloyd Leisure, the companies or organisations with whom the competition or offer is being run, their agents or anyone directly connected with the promotion are not eligible to participate in the competition.
6. No responsibility can be accepted by David Lloyd Leisure for entries lost, delayed, mislaid or not received due to any technical or unforeseen errors.
7. Prizes are as stated only and no cash alternatives will be given. The promoter has the full and free right to alter arrangements or prizes should circumstances change.
8. All entries and copyright in them automatically become the property of David Lloyd Leisure.
9. All entrants to competitions and offers are deemed to have accepted these rules and agreed to be bound by them and agree to co-operate in publicity which includes but is not limited to: Highlighting participation and winners being announced on social media channels such as Facebook and Twitter, publishing of winners’ names in our e-mail communications and website, use of the winners’ names in press releases.
10. Promoter: David Lloyd Leisure, The Hangar, Mosquito Way, Hatfield, Herts, AL10 9AX.