Stay safe, stay active
Staying safe in our Clubrooms
Frequently Asked Questions - Clubroom
Our Clubrooms in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland are now open, with certain restrictions in place in line with government guidelines. The following FAQs form a guide, however they are subject to change and we will update as soon as new guidance is available.
Is the Clubroom open?
Yes. You may consume food and drink in the Clubroom itself. Ordering at the bar remains for takeaway only, and in Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, a face covering must be worn when ordering at the bar.
Can I sit at the tables in the Clubroom?
Yes, you can sit at the tables in the Clubroom.
In England, you may consume food and drink in the Clubroom itself and from 19th July, you may share a table with any number of people.
In Wales, you may consume food and drink in the Clubroom itself and from 7th August, you may share a table with any number of people.
In Scotland, you may consume food and drink in the Clubroom itself and from 9th August, you may share a table with any number of people.
In Northern Ireland, you may consume food and drink in the Clubroom itself. There will be a maximum of 6 people per table or a maximum of 2 households.
Can I eat and drink outside?
Yes, you can eat and drink your takeaway items in our outdoor areas. In some of our Clubs with larger outdoor areas, an outdoor service may be provided, again, in line with government guidelines including social distancing where necessary.
Stay safe, stay active
- We are closely following government guidelines and working with UKActive, and we will amend our procedures in line with any changes to regulations.
- Please do not come to the club if you feel unwell and let us know if you or anyone in your household develop Covid-19 symptoms.
- Help keep yourself safe by wiping down equipment before and after use and washing your hands frequently.
- Do not remove cleaning materials/hand sanitiser from the Club.
- Please bring your own towel, yoga mat and water bottle.
- Please keep social distancing in mind at all times, and leave plenty of space between yourself and other members.
- Download the David Lloyd mobile app - you'll need to use it to book all classes, courts and kids classes.
- Please be patient, polite and observe all notices, but of course if you have feedback for us please directly contact us.